federal prison

MISZBEE

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS BIANCA AND MY DAD IS CURRENTLY AT LAMPOC. MY QUESTION IS BY CHANCE IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET TO TRANSFER TO ANTHER PRISON CLOSER TO HOME OR JUST ANOTHER ONE. OR CAN ANYONE GUIDED ME THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON GETTING MY DAD THE MEDICAL ATTENTION NEEEDED. I NEED GET MY DAD NEW SHOES BUT BECAUSE OF CAR ACCIDENT HE HAS BAD HIP AND NEED SPEACIAL SHOES FOR ONE LEG THEY HAVE TO ADD TO ONE SHOE SO HIS LEVEL EVENLY. ONE LEG LONGER THAN OTHER. PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP.

THANK YOU

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS BIANCA AND MY DAD IS CURRENTLY AT LAMPOC. MY QUESTION IS BY CHANCE IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET TO TRANSFER TO ANTHER PRISON CLOSER TO HOME OR JUST ANOTHER ONE. OR CAN ANYONE GUIDED ME THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON GETTING MY DAD THE MEDICAL ATTENTION NEEEDED. I NEED GET MY DAD NEW SHOES BUT BECAUSE OF CAR ACCIDENT HE HAS BAD HIP AND NEED SPEACIAL SHOES FOR ONE LEG THEY HAVE TO ADD TO ONE SHOE SO HIS LEVEL EVENLY. ONE LEG LONGER THAN OTHER. PLEASE ANY INFO WILL HELP.

THANK YOU
There probably isn't a lot you can do. You can't send inmates gifts or clothes (including shoes). His best option would be to try and get the staff doctor to authorize/prescribe the shoes if they are medically necessary. If it's not medically necessary and just something that would be "nice", it's not going to happen. Prison isn't about being as comfortable as possible.

Your dad should be able to put in a prison transfer request with his case manager if he wants to move. It's not guaranteed, but if the request is reasonable (like he would like to be closer to his family for visits), it should be able to be done.

Back