DawnFelix

Does anyone here use western unions send2corrections app to send money to a loved one in federal prison? If so, how can i be sure its reaching his trust fund account for him to use it? I am unsure if its reaching him because it asks for a commissary number and I dont have that. It says that the BOP number can not be used. I've sent money twice using his BOP register# and have no idea if its being sent incorrectly. The facility won't help me. They told me to write another letter and ask him, but they keep moving him and my letters get sent back before he can get them. Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone here use western unions send2corrections app to send money to a loved one in federal prison? If so, how can i be sure its reaching his trust fund account for him to use it? I am unsure if its reaching him because it asks for a commissary number and I dont have that. It says that the BOP number can not be used. I've sent money twice using his BOP register# and have no idea if its being sent incorrectly. The facility won't help me. They told me to write another letter and ask him, but they keep moving him and my letters get sent back before he can get them. Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hmmm…that’s weird bc I use that app now that he’s been moved 3 times and now in a more permanent place I guess but I only had to have his name and his BOP number and it pulled him right up with the correct location and worked getting the money on his account. You may want to reach out to western union or support on the app or maybe it’s because he isn’t to his permanent facility yet bc before my husband got to this 3rd facility he was at 2 other ones briefly and I had to use ConnectNetwork to send him money on that one and there was a commissary number for that one but not on send2corrections?? I’d definitely reach out to the apps customer service to find out what’s wrong because that doesn’t sound right!

When you do the Western Union to send money do you go up to the right corner to bring down where it says inmate to send an inmate if you do it that way it does good get sent to him because his register number is the number that you put in there so it reaches to him I'll screenshot the one I did for my dude and see if that's how you did it too and send it to you

When you do the Western Union to send money do you go up to the right corner to bring down where it says inmate to send an inmate if you do it that way it does good get sent to him because his register number is the number that you put in there so it reaches to him I'll screenshot the one I did for my dude and see if that's how you did it too and send it to you
So when you go into Western Union you can pull down the menu bar and it's going to say send to inmate when you click on that it's going to give you the option for FBOP Federal of prisons when you click on that you fill in all the information there and his register number and when she sent it it's going to give you a basically receipt that's going to have the information on there and just have just screenshot it but they get it within I don't know I think the longest I've taken is like 5 minutes for them to receive it on their books it sounds like you are doing it correctly so if you have anymore questions you can message me and my name is Nelly

So when you go into Western Union you can pull down the menu bar and it's going to say send to inmate when you click on that it's going to give you the option for FBOP Federal of prisons when you click on that you fill in all the information there and his register number and when she sent it it's going to give you a basically receipt that's going to have the information on there and just have just screenshot it but they get it within I don't know I think the longest I've taken is like 5 minutes for them to receive it on their books it sounds like you are doing it correctly so if you have anymore questions you can message me and my name is Nelly
Thank you so much.

Yes I use it.
Put FBOP
Then his name and register #
(is commissary #)and how much you want to send it will go to him in 2-4 hours as long as you put the right register # then after you send it .

Back