Where is he, how can i find him?

Krazi 4everBrokn

Where is Daniel Edward Miller
I cannot locate him anywhere since he was sentenced on 7/10/23 in Nebraska. I know it was federal, I know he was sentenced 180 months, I know case number 8:22cr150. I only know his Douglas county correction number, 1110122. How do I find him??

Do you know his age? There's a 50 year old Daniel Miller at a facility in Texas with a release date of November 30, 2036 (that release date roughly aligns with a 15 year sentence when you factor in time he could have already been in custody before trial and/or "good time").

If you think that might be them, their register number is 10412-010, and you can use the inmate tracker to get updates on any future changes for them.

Do you know his age? There's a 50 year old Daniel Miller at a facility in Texas with a release date of November 30, 2036 (that release date roughly aligns with a 15 year sentence when you factor in time he could have already been in custody before trial and/or "good time").

If you think that might be them, their register number is 10412-010, and you can use the inmate tracker to get updates on any future changes for them.
He is only 42, born April 16, 1981.

Ya, I’m not seeing him anywhere. Is it possible he was tried in a federal court but is actually being held in a state or county prison/jail?

Back