Phone Calls

LaNichol Harris

Good morning everyone , God Bless you and your family. I am new here and just trying to get some information about the phone calls. Do anyone know if the calls will go through global tel link?! Also have any of you used the Trulink or corrlink (I’m not sure if that’s the correct spelling) lol.., to receive text and email correspondence with your loved ones in USP Victorville?

Good morning everyone , God Bless you and your family. I am new here and just trying to get some information about the phone calls. Do anyone know if the calls will go through global tel link?! Also have any of you used the Trulink or corrlink (I’m not sure if that’s the correct spelling) lol.., to receive text and email correspondence with your loved ones in USP Victorville?
I use CorrLinks with my husband. He’s in Kentucky but still the same thing. So he has to send you an invite & when you get it you have to accept it then set up an account with CorrLinks. It is free for us unless you choose to get the app (I did for $8.99/year) but that’s only so you get instant notifications & for convenience I guess. The offender does have to buy TruLinks and from my understanding it charges them according to how much time they’re actually on the application whether it be reading or writing emails. Also, when my husband was in intake in OK the phone was through ConnectNetwork but now that he is in Kentucky & more of a permanent place we do not have the option to even buy phone time because the offenders are allotted 530 mins per month of phone time so the calls are free when you accept them but that only equals like 1 15min phone call per day so definitely have to discipline ourselves with talking on the phone so CorrLinks has become very useful for us! Hope this helps!

Hey so regarding your questions about CorrLinks sometimes it's a little confusing but if you like I can tell you how to do step by step you can just give me a call I'm not a texting kind of person so my phone number is 253-354-2679 and I can tell you how to do this step by step and if you have any more further questions regarding about federal prisons I can surely assist you on that my name is Nelly

Hey so regarding your questions about CorrLinks sometimes it's a little confusing but if you like I can tell you how to do step by step you can just give me a call I'm not a texting kind of person so my phone number is 253-354-2679 and I can tell you how to do this step by step and if you have any more further questions regarding about federal prisons I can surely assist you on that my name is Nelly
Good morning Nelly , thanks for the response. My name is NaJé and my phone number is +1 (341) 237-9857. It is very stressful because my BF is in Atwater now and there on straight lockdown.

Back