USP Lewisburg Federal Prison

Euqinu85

If anyone with any knowledge can answer a couple of questions for me, how do you find information like bail amount and chargers and also release dates or how to help get an early release date.

Bail only applies to cases that are still in court (you sometimes can post bail to not be in prison while your case is pending). Most federal prisons don’t house people that are still going through court (there are some exceptions, and those are normally at an administrative prison).

Same with charges… you normally would need to look at the court records for the case to find out specific charges for something.

As far as an early release, if they have already been sentenced and it’s a federal crime/prison, you get a couple weeks off per year for “good time” (not getting in trouble). There’s also an RDAP program if it’s drug related that they can complete to get a little time off. The inmate’s counselor should give them info on that if it’s relevant to them.

Thank you so much for the information I’m
Bail only applies to cases that are still in court (you sometimes can post bail to not be in prison while your case is pending). Most federal prisons don’t house people that are still going through court (there are some exceptions, and those are normally at an administrative prison).

Same with charges… you normally would need to look at the court records for the case to find out specific charges for something.

As far as an early release, if they have already been sentenced and it’s a federal crime/prison, you get a couple weeks off per year for “good time” (not getting in trouble). There’s also an RDAP program if it’s drug related that they can complete to get a little time off. The inmate’s counselor should give them info on that if it’s relevant to them.
so I assume there is no way of helping them get an early release it’s now just a waiting game I guess is what you are telling me

Thank you so much for the information I’m

so I assume there is no way of helping them get an early release it’s now just a waiting game I guess is what you are telling me
Yep… the only way you can get an early release is by order of a federal judge (basically the judge changing the actual sentencing).

Other than that, no… you can’t just call someone up and ask them to release them early. 😀

Yep… the only way you can get an early release is by order of a federal judge (basically the judge changing the actual sentencing).

Other than that, no… you can’t just call someone up and ask them to release them early. 😀
Hahah true true okay thank you so much. Do you happen to know how to look up the case on an inmate in USP Lewisburg

Back